You might assume that online engagement and business is down due to the summer months and you may be right. More people are on vacation and your clients are more casual about giving your company some business. Unfortunately, business doesn’t take a day off and effective marketing throughout the summer months is a must.
That’s where we come in! It is our job as an advertising firm to provide clients with a marketing strategy that is sure to help them achieve goals and boost business.
Summer is a great time to brainstorm and create new and innovative marketing strategies because there could be less competition strategizing for summer, allowing you to stand out and above the rest. Here are some summer marketing ideas and tips that work!
- Write Blogs: If your website doesn’t include blogs yet, you should start including them now. Blogs increase search engine traffic, add a voice to your brand, help to support your social media initiatives, and increase leads.
- Update your website: If you’re adding blogs to your site for the first time, you may as well add fresh, new content or pages for better your search engine optimization.
- Connect with local influencers: Knowing local celebrities or social media influencers will benefit your brand if you can get them to guest blog or to take over your social media platforms for a day.
- Review branding: Make sure your messaging, voice, and imagery are consistent on all platforms.
- Peek at the competition: What is your competition doing that you could be doing? There’s no rule that says you can’t gain inspiration based on your competition’s brand.
- Set goals for the rest of the year: What do you want to accomplish by next year? There’s so much you could do, and we recommend introducing a new product or service, building a new website, or creating new promotional materials.
Being able to market consistently and effectively takes time and the right ideas so utilize your summer wisely or you may lose momentum in your marketing strategy.
Public Alliance is a full-service marketing and advertising agency. If you are interested in talking marketing strategy and would like to set up a meeting with one of our partners, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (210) 822-0513.