Here at Public Alliance, we hold a great deal of pride in the digital marketing work that we do especially when it comes to using social media for business. Facebook is and continues to be the best social network to utilize for business and while other platforms can get find you a higher online audience, Facebook remains king. Facebook currently has over 202 million active users and the CEO Mark Zuckerberg said that the average US consumer spends 40 minutes on Facebook per day. Of these 202 Million users, the primary user’s demographics derive from the 35 to 54 year-old market making up 67 million US users and the 25 to 34 year-old market making up 51 million US users. Facebook is also still a growing platform where the largest growth coming from the 65+ demographic with a 44.4% growth from 2014.
When it comes to advertising your business, these are the perfect age users to be making purchasing decisions and attending events. As a marketing and advertising firm, it is our job to market to as many of those users as we can! Here’s how we do it.
To reach these audiences we can create and manage Facebook accounts for our clients and share content appropriate to their brand, which includes:
- Website Information
- Frequently Asked Questions About Your Business
- And Other General Information
Facebook is an amazing platform for achieving reach by simple word of mouth and having your content shared.
There are other benefits to using Facebook for business, and they include:
- Boost Search Engine Optimization: Facebook could make your page more searchable on Google.
- Build Brand Loyalty: With consistently valuable and entertaining content, your client base will stay loyal to you and your brand.
- Facebook Insights: They help keep track page likes, engagement, and post-performance.
- Gather More Leads: Reach an audience that is associated with your niche.
- Increase Exposure to Potential Customers: Your page is accessible to over 2 Billion users. Make the best use of Facebook.
- Increase Web Traffic: A post with a link is likely to get clicked on more than a post without one.
- Lower Marketing Expenses: Building a Facebook page costs nothing.
- Mobile Ready: Most users view Facebook from their phone so it’s more accessible to audiences.
- Reach a Targeted Audience: Not everyone wants to follow your page, but with Facebook ads, the correct clientele can be reached easily.
- Track the Competition: Facebook allows you to compare your page with others and you’ll be able to see how their content is doing compared to yours.
Stay tuned as continue to provide the benefits of utilizing other platforms including Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.