8 Reasons Social Media is great for Your Business
Social media platforms are a great way to promote your brand. Social networks are free, easy to use, and from a business standpoint, can be the interactive link between your company and your current and potential clients. According to Ad Age, consumers say that social media plays almost a big a role in their purchasing decisions as does television.
Here are more reasons why social media should be a big part of your company’s marketing efforts.
1. It’s cheap. Running a social networking campaign is as cheap as it gets. It costs nothing to share posts, photos, etc., unless you pay to boost your content to get a bigger reach. Hiring a marketing firm is the best way to have your pages managed because they can find the best content to share, compare your analytics with that of your competitors, and they’ll provide blogs to post, which are excellent click-bait material.
2. It can boost your “search” value. An excellent content strategy for SEO is the most important part of earning top spots in search engine rankings, but driving traffic to your optimized pages will cause them to climb much faster in search engine pages.
3. It’ll build a relationship with clients. Asking questions on your social platforms is a good way to get interaction from your fan base. What’s your client looking to buy? How can you help them? You can gain insights on your client’s needs by the content you share. You’re also able to network with non-competitive businesses that may have clients who are looking for what you offer.
4. It’ll let you better target your marketing. Social media ads allow you to target users by items like location, age, income, education level, industry and the pages they’ve liked. These people are more likely to convert into long-term followers and clients!
5. It’ll make you more responsive. If there’s an issue with your product or service, you want to know about it right away. With the feedback you get in the process of social media marketing, you’ll be the first to know when there are issues and you can take action to resolve them right away. Consumers appreciate a prompt response.
6. It’ll drive sales. Engaging and interacting on social media helps drive traffic to your page and gives you the opportunity to constantly give clients the incentives to buy. By sharing coupon codes, weekly sales, or making a contest,your sales are likely to go up.
7. It can find customers. By using keywords, you can find people who are looking for the products you sell and direct them to your site. Using hashtags is what makes certain topics trend, especially on Twitter.
8. It’ll keep you in the game. If your competition reaches your clients first, that loyalty goes to them and it’s hard to fight for that in the end. Make sure you’re in the game and then play to win by jumping on Snapchat and Instagram, as well as Facebook and Twitter to reach those clients first.
Social media is important because your brand must exist everywhere online. It’s also a lot of fun! “Go Live” on Facebook to share your events in real time, and interact with clients on Twitter by asking engaging questions and having them vote on the answer. And don’t forget to use video on Snapchat and Instagram to showcase your brand.